Mr. Huggins – Web Design 1 – Spring 2014
Answer each question on a new slide in a Google Drive Presentation or PowerPoint:
1. Name and describe 3 programs you could use to create a graphic?
2. Name and describe 3 programs you could use to create a spreadsheet.
3. What are two things Dreamweaver can do that Weebly can’t?
4. Name and link two programs available for free in the Chrome Store?
5. What are two things you could create with Adobe Flash?
Create a new page called “May 2014 Test”
At the top of the page make a title called May 2014 Test
Below the title, insert a two column divider.
In the first column, place a three slide presentation you created.
In the right column tell me in one paragraph one interesting (school appropriate) story that happed this year that you will never forget.
Place the title “I will never forget…” above your paragraph.
Open Fireworks or Photoshop
Create a 4”x4” 100 resolution collage of 4 pictures of “Summertime”
Place “Summertime” and your name in the bottom right corner.
Add your name and give it a drop shadow or glow.
Save as summertime.png
Put the PNG in column two on your website.
Below the two column divider, insert a YouTube video of something that you believe I need to see that will make me smile or laugh.
Publish your changes and visit your site live.
Copy the URL to your new page.
Go to mrhuggins.weebly.com Web Design Class Blog and on my Semester Test instructions, paste your link to your completed semester test page in a new comment on my blog for these instructions.
Let me know when you are finished.