I forgot to tell you in this video that check first to see if they have any photo slides somebody may have already created. If they have done these, all you will need to do it turn these pics into a video using Photostory.
2017 Yearbook staff need to take this survey: Take Survey Here
2015 Yearbook staff, take this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WorldBeat
Find a photo to enhance.
· Crop it.
· Adjust levels, brightness, contrast.
· Add one or more shapes.
· Find a cool texture picture and clip it into the shape
· Change the blend mode of the texture
· Blur the background (or something on the pic)
· Make a logo with your initials and put in corner
· Add a drop shadow to your logo
· Place the original side by side with your enhanced image on a landscape letter size paper.
· Put your name below the side by side pics and change the font and color.
· Add a red inside stroke to the outside of the original picture
· Add a blue outside stroke to the outside of the enhanced picture
· Upload to Yearbookavenue.com semester test folder in the image library.
It should look like this